Licenses for renting a Scooter or Motorbike

Hola amigos!

We receive many emails asking us about the driving licenses and requirements for renting a scooter or motorbike.

First of all, regarding non-european licenses: we do accept all driving liceses that we can read. The international license is wellcome and helps us to recognise what is the equivalent of your home country license, but itself is not enough to rent or to drive. It must be always accompained by your home country license.

About licenses requirements:

Scooters 50cc: A car driving license is enough to ride on one of the power-limited scooters. They can only go 50Km/h and are not allow on Highways. The ideal for those with little experience.

Scooters 125cc: A motorbike license is valid, such as A1, A2, or A in european countries, rider licenses (R) in Australia or US. Also you can drive them with your standard car driving license if you have it since more than 3 years. We do offer in this cathegory our Piaggio 125cc and Vespa 125cc. For those with less experience we do recommend the Piaggio 125cc, which has bigger wheels and is lighter weight.

Scooters and Motorbikes with less than 35Kw: You need a motorbike driving license. For those with european licenses, it is enough with A2 or A licenses. We do offer in this cathegory the Vespa 300cc and Moto Guzzi V7.

Motorbikes with more than 35Kw: only for riders with full motorbike license.